“I appreciate the ‘personal snooping’ [Shuva] did on our Facebook site. Her comments were very helpful and we will implement change.”
– Business owner at DeWitt, Iowa Chamber of Commerce
* * * * *
Marketing through social media sparks awareness and generates business. Shuva Rahim experiences that a photographer. Therefore, she loves sharing her knowledge about social media marketing to small business owners in Eastern Iowa and Western Illinois.
Shuva previously taught continuing-education classes on Facebook, LinkedIn and blogging at the Eastern Iowa Community College District. Today she teaches similar courses at Kirkwood Community College. Many professionals revamped their social media pages after learning from Shuva. Past audiences include chambers of commerce members in DeWitt, Iowa and Iowa City as well as the Iowa Park and Recreation Association and the University of Illinois Extension partners in Henry and Stark counties. Paula Sands Live (KWQC-TV6) also previewed Shuva’s classes in 2012 segment.
In addition to presentations, Shuva offers private blogging and social-media consultations for small business owners. Private sessions are for 3 employees or less, and customized for the business.
* * * * *
“Everything she shared – purposeful and useful. The one thing which resonated was the importance of including your “why” statement. Her discussion inspired me to immediately write mine!! I recommend Shuva to others who wish to be guided on business with the aid of social media!!”
— Roberta, teacher-trainee, on a Social Media presentation by Shuva at a Quad Cities yoga studio
* * * * *
Private classes are for 3 people or less. Prices do not reflect travel.
Social Media Marketing Private Sessions
- FACEBOOK PAGE FOR BUSINESS ($50/hour) — This beginning class shows how to use and market on Facebook.
- LINKEDIN FOR BUSINESS ($50/hour) — Learn how to gain credibility with LinkedIn by connecting to colleagues and posting valuable content.
- BLOGGING FOR BUSINESS ($50/hour) — A blog is a business news service. This comprehensive course goes into the mechanics of blogging. Learn how to set up a site, what to write, how to write it and finally how to get people to read what you post.
- SOCIAL MEDIA – THE NEXT STEPS ($50/hour) — Finally, this advanced course focuses on content creation and distribution. It details effective use of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and Pinterest. Learn about leveraging these individual platforms so your message remains consistent and true to your brand.
Group classes are dependent on the number of students and location. To schedule a group class or a one-on-one with Shuva, contact her at firstname.lastname@example.org, or (319) 512-9344.